[Can I drink milk after eating calcium tablets]_milk_with food
There are actually many dietary taboos in our lives. Many foods cannot be eaten at the same time. For example, you cannot drink hot water directly after eating pears, otherwise you will have diarrhea; you cannot use milk to feed medicine; calcium tablets cannot be separated from milk.
This article uses calcium tablets and milk as examples to introduce the reasons in detail. Parents should learn more to avoid making some small mistakes. Let’s take a look.
What can’t calcium tablets be eaten with?
1. Calcium and milk should not be eaten together: This is because the mixing of calcium and milk may cause the macromolecular colloid in milk to deform and form flocculent precipitates, affecting the nutritional quality of milk.
In addition, milk is a neutralizer, which can be combined with many drug molecules to reduce the efficacy of the drug. At the same time, milk can affect the body’s absorption rate of the drug, which is not good for treating diseases.
2. Taking calcium should be 1-1 after meals.
Take it for 5 hours. It should not be taken immediately after meals, let alone with food.
Because many foods contain phytic acid, this substance will affect the initial absorption of calcium, and when a small amount is too much, calcium soap will be formed, resulting in a further decline in calcium absorption.
At the same time, fatty acids such as oxalic acid and dietary fiber in the food are degraded, which affect the absorption of calcium.
If you take calcium once a day, it is better to take it before bedtime.
Because human blood calcium levels are lowest in the middle of the night, taking calcium at this time is beneficial to calcium absorption.
Drinking milk should pay attention to 1. It is best to drink milk with some starchy foods, such as steamed bread, bread, polenta, beans, etc., which is good for digestion and absorption. Milk and shiitake mushrooms, celery, white fungus and other foods are used together.Virtuous.
2. Don’t drink milk with the following foods at the same time: 1) Juice-acidic beverages such as fruit juices stir the protein in milk to agglutinate, precipitate, and difficult to digest and absorb, and severe cases may also cause indigestion or diarrhea.
2) Tea-Residual acid in tea will hinder the absorption of calcium ions in milk.
3) Milk and food containing oxalic acid (such as spinach) will affect the absorption of calcium by the human body.
4) Milk and sugar-The lysine contained in milk can react with fructose under heating conditions to produce toxic fructosyl lysine, which is harmful to the human body.
Do not add sugar to the fresh milk when it is boiling. Cook the milk and let it cool down before adding sugar.
5) Milk and chocolate-Milk is rich in protein and calcium, and chocolate contains oxalic acid. The two foods together will form insoluble calcium oxalate, which greatly affects the absorption of calcium.